25 Feb 5 Common Nightmares Every Graphic Designer Must Face
As we all know, art is subjective. Because of this, we are able to utilize our creatives talents and produce pieces of graphic art that are beautiful, purposeful and meaningful. However, every now and then, we come across situations, in this case nightmares, that seem entirely unpredictable and uncontrollable. Luckily, to deal with such circumstances, we really just have to be true to ourselves, and our work and have the confidence to move forward and believe in all of our decisions. Below we outline 5 common nightmares that we all must face:
- When we are given impractical deadlines for turnaround;
- When the client does not know what they want (and what they don’t want);
- When designers must be given design tips and direction from non-designers;
- When we are told to keep it simple; and
- When content is provided with the artwork specifications.
What are your design-related nightmares?